Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Mobile Madness

I used to carry both kids in my Moby to stop them from crying. They thought it was funny today, but I couldn't get them to sit still to take a picture.
I can't believe A&E will be one in one month. I didn't even know today was the 13th until I happened to walk by a calendar. Yesterday someone asked how old they are and I responded "ten months" without even thinking about it.

The last couple months have been amazing with them. They are so much easier now, even with their crawling every where and getting into everything. Other twin parents told me how hard it gets once they are mobile. I love watching the things they do and what they get into. Watching their little minds figure something out and their personalities blossom has been so exciting. I can't imagine thinking that this is a bad stage just because they can move around. Their moving makes for so many fun games, like chasing them up the stairs and pulling them back down by their feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment