Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

No Special Occasion

I took Arya and Eiley out today, dressed how they wanted to be dressed. They each had on their new purple my little pony princess dresses and mismatch shoes. They each added their own touch to the outfit. A pharmacist asked if it was a special occasion. I wonder if that was her polite way of telling me my kids looked like a wreck? I thought it was pretty funny. I told her that there was no special occasion, but that they are three and like to dress themselves. I don't think she has kids.

Miss Zia has been doing a lot of what babies do. Sleeping! Arya and Eiley didn't do much of that, so it's strange to me to have a child who actually wants to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment