Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Friday, September 24, 2010

Chaos Brigade


A few weeks ago I volunteered to watch my sister's kids this weekend. Of course I completely messed up the dates and for some reason thought it was next weekend. I called her this week to see if she wanted to meet me at the zoo on Friday and that's when she reminded me I was taking the kids. I decided to go to the zoo any way. It's chaos at home or chaos if I'm out at about and the kids are much better behaved when they're out and aren't bored. I wore A, had E and my nephew in the double stroller and let my niece walk. After lunch, my niece refused to walk, so she and my nephew were in the stroller, I wore E and held A. Of course that's when I got to the biggest hill in the park.

Before we left for the zoo, the two weekend kids were both trying to put shoes on E. She was more than happy to sit and wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment