Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Monday, May 31, 2010

Bad to the Bone


We put stickers on the helmets today. We only did a few so we can see how they hold up.

Cork still has a hard time telling the kiddos apart. Now that they have helmets it's harder as their facial features are very very similar. Even I had a really hard time telling them apart when they first got the helmets. I think the helmets are forcing me to pay more attention to their personalities. I can usually tell who is doing something if I don't think too hard about it. It's like my subconscious mind knows who is who, but if I think too hard it's all over and I get them mixed up. I can hear a whine or see an expression and know which kid is doing it. Cork told me that he will eventually be able to tell them apart. He'll tell Arya to come to him and Arya will come running. That's not exactly what I meant and he knows it.

No comments:

Post a Comment