Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day


I had a great day today. We did a lot of our regular routine, but it was still fun. We took the kids swimming and for some time we were the only ones in the pool. Shortly after, we were joined by another family with identical boys. We went out for lunch and ate outside. I mowed the lawn while Cork watched the kids and I pulled some weeds as they took a nap. That may not sound like much fun, but last summer I was stuck on my couch. I spent way too much time sitting and even when it was outside, it was still sitting. I really enjoyed getting out and doing some normal summer maintenance.

2 comments:

  1. Not sure who's who but the girl on the right looks like "Okay mom, not liking this get me down" while the one on the left is like "Rawr I like it here, I dares you to take me down." LOL

    Happy Mother's Day! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. tooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete