Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Stair Masters


Both girls now love to try to walk up the stairs. They don't get very far. They basically stand up, hold on and put one leg on the next step. I've yet to see them actually finish that step up.

The other day E was throwing food off of her tray at lunch. I usually just ignore them when they do this in hopes that it won't get too bad. That day I'd had enough and didn't want her to continue. I pursed my lips, cocked my head a little and then slightly shook it back and forth. Eiley's response was to stop what she was doing, very slowly shake her head "no" at me, grin with her eyes and mouth and then proceed to throw food on the floor. I know I shouldn't have, but I laughed. How do you not laugh at something like that?

Both kids are amazing me on how they are learning things so quickly all of the sudden. I signed bread to them the other day. I honestly don't think I've ever signed it to them before. Arya stoppeed what she was doing and tried to sign it back to me. They both also stacked 2 blocks out of the blue yesterday. I've been showing them how, but they've only been interested in knocking them down, not stacking.

No comments:

Post a Comment