Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

No Warning

Zia really wanted to wear underwear this morning. I appeased her, knowing that it would end badly. I snapped this photo and about 2 seconds later she pooped. No forewarning or anything. Thanks kid.

She loves to swing! She wanted to go outside and swing today before the older two got home from school.

I pulled up a picture of Arya wearing this same outfit at almost the exact same age. They are just days apart wearing these. Arya and Eiley have way more hair at this age than Zia does. She is just as cute though.

No comments:

Post a Comment