Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Elementary My Dear

We had a really rough day today. I spent most of the day on the couch with one kid or another. They both have RSV and are not feeling well. Eiley is on the tail end of it and is doing okay. Arya just started getting symptoms of it last night and is feeling awful today.

We had their 6 month check up today, which was nice because the doctor could confirm their RSV without me making a special visit for her to just tell me to make sure they don't have a fever. Neither wanted to be put down once we got home and I had a few things to get done before spending the rest of the day sitting with them. This was my solution. I didn't get a work out in today, but going up and down the stairs over and over with them worked my legs enough. They enjoyed this and it was comfortable. I could easily go out in public like this. I think I may do this the next time I'm at the grocery store. I tried to wear Arya facing in, but she wanted nothing to do with it, so I turned her around. Eiley spent most of her time playing with my hair even though I put it in a pony tail so it would be out of her face.

5 comments:

  1. aww poor babies! they do look darn cute though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww :( I hope they feel better....

    That picture with you wearing the two of them is great!!! Tandem baby wearing!!! :) :) They look SO comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor things, I hope they feel better soon!! They are too cute just hanging out on ya.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope they're feeling better soon! That is a great picture, have to show it to them when they're older :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. that last picture is awesome! i hope they get better soon! enjoy your walks.

    ReplyDelete