Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Sunday, January 10, 2010

OMG!


Did your jaw just drop?









No, I'm not pregnant, so that may have been just a little evil. I found that in a drawer while cleaning this week. OMG is right. As in OMG who saves a stick they've peed on and shoves it in a drawer. I had no idea it was even there. I didn't mean to save it. If you peed on the end of a hair brush, would you cover that end and shove the brush in a drawer? No!!!!! So why the hell did I save this thing? That's just gross.

6 comments:

  1. wow my heart stopped! MEAN!
    I have mine..all of them, in a plastic baggy. i havent decided what to do with them yet

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is MEAN. And yah...I'm with you, sooooo gross. I took a photo of it and thought I tossed it till I was cleaning out a drawer, lmao

    ReplyDelete
  3. You totally had me going! I still have all of mine from all 3 kids, 2 for each girl and 4 for Miller!lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course my jaw dropped! haha I kept mine in a baggy until he was a couple months old and came across it again....it's in a dump now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found the sticks for both girls way after they were born...can't remember if I tossed them after I found them...and I have to admit, you had me going there for a bit!

    ReplyDelete