Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Thursday, January 14, 2010

A Zuzu Kitty



Mr. Sikozu (see-koe-zoo) is even fiercer than Mr. Ingogh. Look at him as he stalks his prey and comes in for the kill. He is going to be the girls' little buddy. He's very interested in them. He's always smelling them, hanging out on my lap while I BF and he's the cat who licked Arya's head when it was full of olive oil. Such a nut! He loves to be held over my shoulder like a baby and tries to be held even if I'm already holding one or two babies. I know some people push their pets aside when they have a baby, but I still love my cats just as much and they still get a ton of attention.

1 comment:

  1. Aww, sweet kitty. That's like my youngest cat, she's SO curious about Bella, always sniffing her and cootching her feet with her head.

    ReplyDelete