Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Friday, January 7, 2011

Cold Stuff




I took the kids out into the yard to play today. They were like the little kid from The Christmas Story. When they fell over, neither could get back up. I'd ask them if they were "stuck" and Arya would try to say "stuck". It's so cute to hear her trying to say words after we say them. After not talking for so long, both kids are really starting to gather a vocabulary. Arya is still a little ahead of Eiley in the vocabulary department. She now says wawa (water), nana, papa, nah (no), yeah, mama, dada, kiddy (kitty), ma (more), hi, si (outside), bah (ball) & byebye. When she repeats things, she tries to get the first letter right and then the correct number of syllables. She said "garden" today. I wouldn't have known what it was except I said it first. I know I have to be missing words in there too. I edited this because she just walked next to me, picked up a ball and said "bah", which reminded me that she does say ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment