Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Teach Me How To Bucky

We took our tree down today. If you look at it closely, you'll notice a line where the lights and decorations stop. We tied the tree to the wall, but decided not to temp the kids and didn't put any lights or decorations at eye level.

If you look even closer, you'll see our Bucky ornament.

The girls are proudly wearing their little Badger gear today in honor of the Rose Bowl. Too bad the Badgers didn't play well. It's so frustrating to watch them always play at the level of the team they are playing and not at the level they are capable of. I didn't get to watch as much as they game as I'd like because I spent most of it chasing after A&E, but the little I saw was painful. Someone needs to teach the Badger football team how to Bucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment