Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Saturday, May 10, 2014

Mama, Baby Poopoo

After dinner tonight, Zia was running around while we cleaned up. I heard her yell from the other room "Momma, baby poopoo". I went to check on her. She was laying on the changing table, holding wipes, and waiting for me to change her. I think she's getting closer and closer to potty training.

The twins went out the front door today to go play with a few other kids. Zia was so upset. She was hanging on the door, yelling, and kicking it. I tried to take her picture, but she ran away. Then she hid.

She slept just fine in her bed again last night. I put her in the bed again tonight and she was just fine. Cork walked into her room and asked if she wanted her crib instead and she said she did. So tonight she's back in the crib.

No comments:

Post a Comment