Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Pinkeye Crew

The pinkeye crew and I went out for a run today. It was gorgeous...and I was slow. I was running about 10 minute miles. I guess not too bad considering I rarely run and I was pushing 50+ pounds in the stroller.

We spent most of our day outside today. I wore the kids out. Around 7:15, I told them we had to go in and get ready for bed. They all needed a bath, but decided to take a shower instead, even Zia. Obviously she needed help. After that they all had a snack, brushed their teeth, and we read books. I finally got them to bed around 8:15. When I tried to put Zia in her bed she said "that bed" and pointed to the twin bed. She's never said bed before. So, I made up the twin bed for her to see how it would go. She laid down and asked me to lay next to her. I told her I couldn't becuase I had to get some stuff done. She then tried to get up. I picked her up and put her in her crib. I explained that if she got up she had to sleep there instead. She pointed to the other bed and told me "that", so I moved her back and she went right to sleep. I don't know if she'll continue sleeping in it or go back to the crib. Either way, I'm okay with it because she decided it was time.

No comments:

Post a Comment