Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Friday, October 15, 2010

Path of Mass Destruction


We have a costume party for the kids tomorrow afternoon. I spent a portion of last night working on their costumes, so didn't do the laundry folding or cleaning up that I should have. I set my alarm early this morning so I'd have time to do all of that before the Twinado got up for the day. I got a portion of it done, but they got up early and were off and running for the second their feet hit the ground. Some days I feel like I take 1 step forward and 3 steps back toward cleaning up. Today is one of those days. While I was changing Eiley, Arya was taking folded clothes out of a laundry basket as fast as her little arms could go. I found her after almost the entire basket was empty. While I changed Arya, Eiley grabbed the containers on the changing table, walked away with two of them and pulled everything out in either the kitchen or family room. After breakfast, my house looked 10 times worse than it had the night before, despite my time cleaning up before breakfast.

To aid them in their ever going quest to double-handedly destroy everything in their path, A&E have gone through a recent growth spurt. Add shoes onto their little feet and they're a lot taller than they were a month ago. Both have proved this in the last 24 hours by individually discovering they can pull things off the kitchen table. Arya did it first last night and Eiley was quick to follow today. She had no interest in eating the melon she'd pilfered off the table, but she did want to pretend with the spoon she'd also grabbed.

No comments:

Post a Comment