Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas



Christmas day is always magical with kids in the house. Arya and Eiley are too young to wake up ridiculously early on Christmas morning. They were up late last night and slept in until 7:00. I didn't get up until about 6:45 and it was so nice to have that extra sleep. They both got up and came downstairs with the glowsticks they'd received at last night's church service. It did not take them long to discover that their stockings at been moved and had something in them. I think Arya was the first to see it. It was so much fun to see them unwrap each little thing.

After stockings, we moved onto their presents from us. We bought them a felt and wood food set, a baby and highchair and I made them aprons. They loved all of it and were so cute running around in the aprons. I started them months ago and of course did not finish them until yesterday. After presents, we had a quick breakfast and then Cork and I got to cooking while the kids played with their new stuff.

A few hours later family started arriving. After some appetizers for lunch, we sat down again and opened presents from aunts & uncles and grandparents. Arya and Eiley love opening presents and just couldn't get enough.

We had an amazing day with family. It was so nice to be together and be able to share this day with so many people we love. I realized at the end of the day that we did not get a family photo of the four of us or of the different families that were here.

No comments:

Post a Comment