Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Night Night

My dad called the girls "chickens" the other night because they have free range of the house. The house shows it too. They have adopted one of the upstairs rooms as a playroom and scattered stuff all over it. They have their corner of the family room that looks like a toy store purged itself there. They have recently claimed the basement as their own as well. Our plan is to create a playroom down there, but they have done their own re-decorating before we could have have scattered toys and their old baby gear everywhere. Today, they were in the basement while I cleaned up from lunch and it suddenly got quiet. As any parent knows, a quiet toddler is rarely a good thing. I went to check on them and found them in the spare bedroom down there. They were "night night nana papa woom". My parents have been staying here a lot lately as they've been helping my little brother get his new house ready to move into. Since Arya and Eiley haven't seen anyone else sleep in that room for a while, they have assigned it to my parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment