Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Monday, June 7, 2010

Tales from the DMV

I have so many things to write about today.

We stopped by the DMV today. After almost 5 years at my current residence, I figured it was about time to get a license with my address on it. The woman that helped me was very nice, but I had a really hard time keeping a straight face with the following exchange.DMV lady: Twins?
Me: Yes
DMV lady: Are they both yours?


Eiley and I made a pie this afternoon while Arya slept. I think it's a pretty good looking pie for our first attempt.
Arya decided to try to climb the stairs today while I was changing Eiley's poopy diaper. She was on the first step when I saw her. I figured Arya had a helmet on and she seemed to be stopped, so I left her. She fell off the step, smacked her head and got right back up. The helmets really do come in handy at times.

I was attempting to tandem nurse them this afternoon. Eiley was grabbing Arya's eyes and jerking her head back by grabbing Arya's helmet and pulling. Arya was grabbing Eiley's mouth and my boob. Both were making it nearly impossible for the other to nurse. They were getting increasingly angry and then at the exact same time they both chomped down and bit me super hard in frustration. I always find it a little eerie when they do things like this.

1 comment:

  1. This post made me laugh. I love checking in on you guys every day! -Lauren S

    ReplyDelete