Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

ABCs of Me




This is what happens to a house when 2 toddlers are allowed to roam free while their caregiver it too sick to watch them. I was just happy when the kids ate anything. They have not been fed as well this past week as I would normally feed them. Right now I just don't care where they eat or when. That would explain why I have pancake on my stairs and crushed chex on my family room floor.

Once I got things cleaned up a little, I taught A&E how to do somersaults. They can't slip themselves over yet, but not for lack of trying.



I was tagged in a blog hop type thing and feel obligated to do this. This is the type of thing I never send on when I get it via email, but I figured doing it once for the blog couldn't hurt.

A. Attached or single? Attached.

B. Best friend? Cork

C. Cake or pie? Ice cream really should be an option here

D. Day of Choice? Saturday

E. Essential Item? Chocolate

F. Favorite color? Blue

G. Gummy bears or worms? Worms…seriously, why are chocolate and ice cream left off lists like this?

H. Hometown? Rockford, IL

I. Favorite indulgence? Frozen Custard

J. January or July? July

K. Kids? 2 amazing, charismatic, energized 18 month olds

L. Life isn't complete without? My kids

M. Marriage Date? May 25th

N. Number of brothers and sisters? 7, 5 brothers and 2 sisters

O. Oranges or apples? Apples

P. Phobias? Stepping on grates in the sidewalk

Q. Quotes?

“Hopelessly lost, but making great time.”

R. Reasons to smile? I get to stay home with my children and help shape them into little people

S. Season of choice? Fall, I love the smell

T. Tag 5 people: I'm going to be a party pooper and not tag anyone. If anyone wants to do this one their blog, leave a comment and I'll read your responses on your blog.

U. Unknown fact about me? I can ride a unicycle, or could. I haven’t in years, but assume I could pick it back up.

W. Worst habit? Bite my nails

X. X-ray or ultrasound? Ultrasound

Y. Your favorite food? Ice cream, chocolate and bananas

Z. Zodiac sign? Sagitarius

No comments:

Post a Comment