Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Go Pack Go

We took the kids swimming this morning. The got their hats and boots on and were ready to leave the house.
I'm not a big football fan. We'll go to a Superbowl party today, just because it'll be fun to be there. I'll watch more commercials that football though. While I don't care much about football, it would still be nice if The Packers won, just because the team is from here. I dressed the kids in green today. Cork and I checked our closets, but neither of us has any Packer gear that we can wear. Cork has a sweatshirt that is way too big and I don't own anything Packers. No worries though. He'll look for something green to wear and I won't really care if I'm in green and yellow or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment