Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Ladybugs Everywhere






I hosted a baby shower today for a friend. I've had so much fun making things and getting ready for the shower. I attempted, and succeeded, at decorating my first cut out cookies with royal icing. While it took awhile to do, the icing was a lot of fun and I'd love to do it again.

Thankfully my mom was at the shower and could help with the girls. Neither was feeling well and they were held most of the day. My poor kids have been sick for days. I really hope they feel better tomorrow. A woke up this morning with a diaper full of something totally disgusting. E woke up with a crib full of puke. She had vomited some time during the night and hadn't cried or anything. We didn't find it until she'd rolled in it and it was nice and crusted into her hair, pajamas, pacifier and everywhere else it could be.

No comments:

Post a Comment