Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Emmy Emmies



The girls got up this morning (too early) and immediately went after "emmy emmies". You may know them as M&Ms. A huge breakdown pursued when I told them we weren't doing M&Ms for breakfast. After breakfast the girls had a little milk with a splash of eggnog in it. Both happily sported their new eggnog mustaches as they again tried to get M&Ms.

We had our first snow of the season today. Thankfully it's warm enough that none of it stuck. Arya, Eiley and I were sitting at the kitchen table eating lunch while it snowed. At first it was just tiny flakes that were hardly noticeable. After a few minutes the flakes were huge and there were a lot of them. Arya looked outside and said "Momma, look outside." She was enthralled with the snow and could hardly eat the rest of her lunch.

This afternoon, both kids took off upstairs while I used the bathroom. In the 30 or so seconds it took me to use the bathroom and wash my hands, the kids managed to do some damage. Eiley pulled almost a whole container of dental floss out and wound it all around her feet. Arya grabbed shampoo out of my shower and dumped it on Eiley's head. I did not take pictures of this. My camera was downstairs and I wanted to get Eiley cleaned up before the shampoo dripped on the carpet, her shirt and into her eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment