Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Goggles


The girls have been asking for goggles for awhile now. I want to get them some that clasp at the nose to make it easier to get them on and off. I found some today that are super cheap, so I bought them even though they just go over the head like normal goggles. The kids love them, but they really don't fit.

Arya said a 10 word sentence at dinner tonight. I can't remember what it was, but she was trying to boss Eiley around. Since they are repeating everything, I decided it's time to teach them some new sayings. After dinner, they were both singing "ice ice baby, too cold, too cold".

No comments:

Post a Comment