Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Nut Cases

I asked Eiley to write her name this morning. I didn't expect her to actually write it, but wanted to see if she'd try. She doodled this and then said "a airplane". I love that it has landing gear and everything.

Both girls new favorite hiding spot is in the kitchen closet, with the garbage. My little nut cases.

I saw these questions online today, so I asked the girls for answers. They didn't answer all of them, and Arya supplied most of the answers, but they're fun to read.

1.       What is something Mommy always says to you? Not touch buttons (meaning the laptop keys)
2.       What Makes mommy happy? Singing “night night baby”
3.       What makes mommy sad? My really not know
4.       How does mommy make you laugh? Stick tongue out
5.       What was mommy like as a child? Beer
6.       How old is mommy? 2
7.       How tall is mommy? Big
8.       What is mommy’s favorite thing to do? Play downstairs
9.       What does mommy do when you’re not around? Peepee on poppy
10.   If mommy becomes famous, what will it be for? Blue
11.   What is mommy really good at? In my sleeping bag
12.   What is mommy not really good at? No answer
13.   What does mommy do for her job? Make my happy
14.   What is mommy’s favorite food? Cheetos
15.   What makes your proud of mommy? My not know
16.   If mommy was a cartoon character, who would she be? Dada
17.   What do you and mommy do together? Go nana papa house
18.   How are you and mommy the same?  My really not know
19.   How are you and mommy different?
20.   How do you know mommy loves you? Um, yeah!
Where is mommy’s favorite place to go? Go byebye

1 comment:

  1. Haha, this one is great: What was mommy like as a child? Beer

    They know you really well!

    ReplyDelete