Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween Trick or Treat

Arya and Eiley really got into trick or treating tonight. Every other year, we've taken them up and down the street, just to houses of people they know. Neighbors enjoy seeing them in their matching costumes. This year though, they weren't happy with that. This is the first year that our neighborhood has trick or treated at night while we have lived here. It was cold and raining, but that didn't stop the girls. They had so much fun. Even Zia enjoyed herself. I don't think she enjoyed it as much as the twins did their first year, but I carried her most of the time. They got to trick or treat in the afternoon and it was warm for them. Zia was cold and tired. She had fun and especially enjoyed her candy. She went to bed 2 hours late. She was wired! She had helped herself to candy and happily kept taking more from our candy bowl.

This morning, I wasn't sure if Eiley would trick or treat tonight or not. She woke up with a fever and I didn't send her to school. She was barely acting sick, but didn't eat breakfast. I kept her home and she played most of the day. She did take a ten minute nap this afternoon. She barely touched lunch, but by dinner she was ready to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment