Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Monday, October 7, 2013

More Pinkeye

We were enjoying the weather today, playing outside and drawing with chalk. Arya asked me to trace her butt with chalk. She chose to do this when our neighbors walked by. I had to be thankful that she didn't announce to them that I'd started it by tracing Eiley's butt. We also went for a bike ride. Arya and Eiley had to ride through every pile of leaves.

Eiley woke with pinkeye today. I thought we were in the clear since Arya's showed up a week ago and no one else had it since. Wrong! Poor kid. We had a very uneventful day at home. We did go for a bike ride. Arya and Eiley both had to ride through all the leaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment