Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Monday, October 28, 2013

Zeeeeeeee-Ya

Eiley has become super cuddly all of a sudden. She's always been affectionate, but not nearly as much as Arya. In the past couple weeks, she's started handing out hugs and kisses just to be sweet. I am really enjoying it and hope she continues.

Zia started to say her name today. It may be the cutest thing ever. It's obviously her name too. Anyone who knows her name would know what she's saying. Zzzzzz-ya. She tries so hard to get that Z out and then is so happy with the ending because she's so proud of herself.

I carved pumpkins today with the kids. Zia was all over me and wanted to eat, so I let her. Arya took our picture. Don't worry, I made sure the knife was always pointed away from us.

No comments:

Post a Comment