Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Thursday, February 4, 2010

A Face Only a Mother Could Love



Everyone in the Roe house has had a cold, even our cats have been sneezy. There is mucus everywhere. And when I say everywhere, I mean everywhere, as any nursing mother quickly finds out. I went to the bathroom, came out and Eiley had a huge booger on her face. I was just glad she sneezed this out in her jumper and not while she was nursing. Of course I grabbed my camera before getting a tissue. As I was taking her picture, Arya decided to grab my hair. I can't begin to count the number of times I say "please do not eat my hair" each day.

Edited to add that I love the open liquor cabinet behind Eiley. LOL! I am moving harmful things to higher shelves. I started moving the alcohol to a high basement cabinet yesterday and then the girls woke up from a nap. I went to bed at 7:00 last night and obviously did not get back to the cabinet. I swear, I am not drinking during the day, especially this early in the morning. I honestly don't need a drink until around noon ;)

7 comments:

  1. Eeeeew. It's gotta feel good to get that out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha!!! EWWW! Alexis produced her first real yellow/green booger this week. It was quite disgusting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gross!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha about that last part!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg, LMBO!!! Now we know how you get through the day with twins ;) hehe And wow...that is some serious boogies for a little baby!

    ReplyDelete
  5. GROSSSS! lol Yes, the open liquor cabinet makes things make sense now...I wondered how you managed to make it through your days ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never seen anything like that!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are you sure the girls didn't open that liquor cabinet while you weren't looking? ;) Even with huge boogers hanging out of their noses your girls are almost as adorable as my nieces were at that age. ;)

    ReplyDelete