Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Sunday, February 21, 2010

We're Here to Pump (clap) You Up!


Arya and Eiley are getting big. They are now 13 lbs 4.5 oz and 13 lbs 12.5 oz. I have been lugging them both around in the seats since about 8 weeks after they were born. I will use my stroller(s) when I need to. I just carry the two of them in their seats if I'm running into a play group, the gym or any where like that. The car seats are each any where from 10-18 lbs according to online stats. I don't know for sure, but I think it's more than 10. Even if it's only 10, I'm lugging 23 lbs on each arm every time I walk somewhere. I get more comments about me carrying the seats than I do about them being twins, which is a good change of pace from when they are in the double stroller.

5 comments:

  1. I can barely carry one! How does your back take it??

    ReplyDelete
  2. ditto to molly! I only just started using my carry one..and not only is it heavy, it is so awkward. kudos to you super mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One is killing me too. I guess 2 would balance the weight, but still...that's a lot of weight to carry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would be bent over, dragging them both car seats behind me!! haha... :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Superwoman hahaha I imagine they even out the weight but still that is a LOT on your arms!

    ReplyDelete