Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Friday, April 1, 2011

Adventures in Changing

When I change one kid, the other now always wants to climb on the changing table. I changed Eiley today with Arya standing over her. They have also started telling me that they have to go "tee tee" or "poo poo" and then want to sit on the toilet. It's just a game. Neither has actually gone to the bathroom on the toilet. I think it's funny they want to sit there though.

Cork asked me this morning of the kids were wearing the correct shirts. I didn't get it at first and then remembered that it's April Fools Day. Last year, I switched the kids on him and he didn't realize it.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! Stopping by from M&M link up! This picture is classic! Too funny! I am your newest follower! Hope you have time to visit my blog! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from M&M and following now as well! Your girls are adorable! And I love the thought behind the blog - posting a pic each day - such a great goal!! Keep up the good work =)

    ReplyDelete