Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Monday, February 20, 2012

Imaginary Baby


The girls have adopted the caulk our home workers are using and use it as their "baby" whenever they get a chance. Today I found them putting their "baby" in it's laundry basket "carseat".

The girls and I have been duking it out over food again. They think a balanced diet is bananas and almond butter, or maybe pizza. I obviously have other thoughts. Arya refused to eat lunch or dinner today because she didn't like what I was serving. Between that and the 20 minute fight I had to listen to while I drove, I was going a little crazy by the time the kids went to bed. I needed some time without a battle. Their fight in the car was about who was touching who. Of course both kept touching the other and the other would SCREAM about it. It was almost enough to make me want to move their car seats so they can't touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment