Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Noodles and Peanut Butter

Eiley still hasn't adjusted to the idea of having a little sister. We were driving home from the library today and she was so angry.
E: "my no want baby guwl. my want baby cookah".

Cookah is what she calls her friend's little brother.

The letter at Arya and Eiley's preschool this week is "N". We decorated their letters for class with noodles. Of course I had to pick the tiniest noodles possible. What a mess! Why do I always pick the messiest projects to do with them? Thankfully they love the messy ones, so they stay entertained.


Their entertainment lasts only as long as the project lasts. As soon as I go to clean up, they go crazy. While I cleaned this up, they both ran to the bathroom and soaked tissues with water to clean their chalk board. This is pretty normal behavior. They know when I'm busy and love to get into things. In the time it takes me to urinate and wash my hands, Arya can get peanut butter off the counter, open it, grab a spoon out of the drawer, and shove a huge spoonful of peanut butter in her mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment