Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Poppy

Potty training twins is interesting. I think you can say we are actively trying to potty train now. The girls have been in underwear for a week now. Things are going great for the most part. Today both kids had an accident. I don't want to have to ask them every 10 minutes if they have to go. Eiley told me she didn't have to while we were out and I made her since we were all in a bathroom already. Her bladder was definitely full. This afternoon, I made them both wear a diaper since they had an accident. Neither was happy about it. Both used the potty after I put the diapers on and while Eiley went she kept talking about how she was using the "poppy" and not going in her under.wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment