Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Church Fail

We made it about 30 seconds into the church service today before Zia started throwing a baby fit. She would not sit still. I spent the entire service in the back and in the nursery with her. I could still hear what was going on and got way more out of it than I did last week. I can't even begin to say what was covered in church last week. Some weeks are just like that. I think the twins were better this week than last, but can't say for sure since I barely saw them. After the service, someone said to me "I don't have to ask what you do all day long."

I'm failing on the blog this summer. I love to look back, but it is hard to do this at times. I've been doing stuff for myself like reading, sewing, working in the garden etc. My house also doesn't always look like the Twinado hit it. I hope to get better about doing this again once the kids are back in school, but that just may not happen. Life is getting busier, and I'm sure it will just continue to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment