Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Magic Show

We went to a magic show at the library today. Arya was so enthralled with it. Eiley liked it, but not nearly as much as Arya. Arya sat with all the other kids, right in the middle of everything and never looked back at me. Eiley only sat with the other kids for a few minutes, then she wanted to come back by Zia and me. She watched the show, but also played around and was distracted. Zia liked the show too, but mainly because the magician had a bunny and a dove. Zia fell asleep shortly before we left for the library. She slept for the car ride there, and I thought she'd stay asleep once we were there. I put her in the Ergo and she did sleep, for a few more minutes. Then she heard all the other kids and woke. So she went to bed easily tonight after only sleeping about 30 minutes all day long.

No comments:

Post a Comment