Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Tiny Toilet

We left the house today at 9:00 and didn't come home again until almost 3:00. I love days like that. The older two weren't worn out enough to sleep early, but I did my best.

One of our stops was at the mall. The twins loved this family bathroom that had a kid sized toilet, sink, and hand dryer.

This is my grandma's old desk. I decided at the beginning of this year that I would paint it for the twins' birthday. Now we're closing in on their birthday and I haven't started. Oops. I took the hardware off tonight, and I do have the paint. I need some masking tape though and it looks like we are out of that. So the start of painting is on hold for at least one more night.

No comments:

Post a Comment