Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

17 Months of Zany Zia

The kids now come home and report stuff that has happened at school. I'm sure this means that they go to school and randomly report things that happened at home. Today Arya told me that she was the only one in her class with her clip on outstanding choices. Everyone else was either on good or bad choices. Eiley then told me that some days her teacher forgets to move the clips, so she gives everyone a sticker at the end of class. Busted. The kids usually only get a sticker if they are good or outstanding.


Zany Zia is 17 months old today. She seriously went from a baby to a toddler bursting with personality overnight. I am not the only one who feels this way. So many people who know her say this as well. She has a huge personality now. She loves to make people laugh and has the best facial expressions. She gets excited, clenches her fists, clamps her jaw, bares her teeth and shakes. She also laughs anytime anyone farts or burps loudly and tries to do both herself. She says Mama, Dada, her own version of Arya and Eiley, Zia, Nana, Papa, this, that, please, and yes. I'm sure there is more because she'll just surprise me with a word periodically, but those are the ones I can think of. She signs done, more, please, and sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment