Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Falling

The girls and I played in the basement today. Zia was standing on the sofa, trying to bounce. I kept telling her to sit and she kept ignoring me. She took a header off the couch and I caught her by a leg as she hit the ground. I sat her back on the couch and at first she couldn't decide if she should laugh or cry. After a few frowns, she started to laugh. Not the response I was looking for if I wanted her to stop. She also fell off the coffee table twice. Obviously she didn't mind after the first time. I'm sure she would have continued to fall off if we hadn't gone back upstairs. All three were jumping like crazy until about 2 seconds before I took this photo. As soon as it took, they were back up and spazing out.

Arya and Eiley have been fighting over everything lately. I really am not sure how to handle it. They asked today about having a playdate with a friend from school. I warned them that fighting over toys shows me that they can't play nice and that we can't have people over. Of course they kept fighting. While they would like a play date, they always have each other, so the prospect of having one cancelled really isn't a big deal to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment