Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas

We had a great Christmas. It may be the last Christmas with so many of my siblings together. Three of my brothers and one of my sisters were there along with spouses and some of their kids. I'm not sure what the twins favorite gift was. One thing they got was a rainbow loom from their Uncle Greg. These are the huge thing around here right now. While they are a bit young for it and need help, they really do love it. They really do love everything the got, which is nice when we didn't go overboard and I really thought about their presents. Zia's favorite toy was a toss up between the wrapping paper and cardboard boxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment