Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Christmas Tree

April brought Santa hats for all three girls today and left Eiley a card. It's a good thing the girls don't remember buying these Santa hats on clearance with me last year after Christmas. When I bought them, I didn't plan on having April give the hats to them, but it worked out well. I'm typing this up a month later. I meant to have April leave a card for Arya and Zia as well. I brought their cards up from the basement and put them next to the microwave. Arya kept talking about when April would leave her a note and I got so busy with the doll house that I never got around to writing a card for Arya. Major Mom Fail.

The girls and I all made these cornucopias for Thanksgiving. They were on table with candy in them for each person. I forgot to post a picture before, but wanted to make sure I included it. I love that the kids like to do little projects as much as I do.

We went and cut down a Christmas tree today. I'm excited to have the house decorated for Christmas for a long time. Having kids makes it so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment