Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Friday, January 24, 2014

Green Bean Thief

The thief strikes again. This time she stole raw green beans while I was cleaning them for dinner. This is a better choice than the chips, but she finished the chips she stole. The green beans she chewed up and then spit into the pot of clean green beans I was getting ready for the stove. Yum.

We have a library book right now in which some characters play music with glasses filled with different amounts of water. I told the twins we would try this out today. They thought it was really fun, but only for a couple minutes, then they lost interest and ran away. Zia came by and decided she should hit the glasses with the knife super hard, drink a bunch of water, and pour out the rest. After we did this, I decided to look up the glasses online. I don't think I'll be using those cups for music again. The site I found them on had them listed at $20 a piece and there were only two of them. I have seven.

No comments:

Post a Comment