Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Monday, February 10, 2014

Asked and Answered

The older two brought cuties to school today for snack. I put a few extra in each backpack just in case any were bruised or hard to peel. Zia helped herself to one when Arya and Eiley got home. I didn't know it until I saw her eating it, partially peeled, by the garbage can.

I am reading a long book right now. It's almost 500 pages. Eiley saw it today and said "The illustrator and author must have got real tired!"

I asked the girls to put away laundry today. Arya told me "That is too much laundry for my little hands."

Arya's nose was running. She told me "My nose isn't working so well, so I think orange juice is the answer."

Eiley kept asking for chocolate and Arya kept asking for juice. When they keep asking the same thing now, I just tell them "Asked and answered". It is amazing how well it works. Eiley asked and Arya said "I think I may know the answer."

No comments:

Post a Comment