Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Friday, February 28, 2014

Worn Out

Zia was up at 5:15 this morning. The twins were in bed with me and Cork was in Arya's bed. Everyone got up with Zia, except Cork. The twins stayed up too late and were a wreck when we tried to go to bed. Both were crying messes, so we decided we would all sleep better if they stayed with me and he went to their room. They woke this morning how they were late last night...sobbing messes. I took them swimming this afternoon for 45 minutes to wear them out. We got out of the pool and as we walked to the locker room Arya said "I think I stayed up too late." Yes child, you definitely did. All three kids fell asleep right when we put them to bed tonight. Zia had a nap in the car on the way to the grocery store today and that was it, so it didn't surprise me that she was out quickly. When I thought she might nap this afternoon, she helped me make banana bread instead.


No comments:

Post a Comment