Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Gymnastics Birthday

Arya went to a birthday party today at a gymnastics place. She loved it. The girls have both asked to be in ballet at the gym and I honestly don't think they are going to like it. I called the gym to see if there are any spots left in the gymnastics class, but it is full. We're buying them used ballet shoes because I'm pretty sure the girls will use them for one class and then be done. Eiley has dreams of dancing on her toes up on a stage. I showed them vidoes online of kid classes and what they'll probably be doing and she really didn't like what she saw, but still wants the class.

No comments:

Post a Comment