Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Busy Bees

We had a very busy day today. The kids were amazing little troopers. Their day was pretty normal until after their morning nap. As soon as they got up we loaded them into the car and went downtown to Bastille Days. From there we went out to lunch with their Aunt Misti. They fell asleep on the way home. We took them out of the carseats and set them in their cribs for the whole 20 minutes we were home. We grabbed them out of the cribs and they stayed asleep as we put them back in the car seats and headed for the zoo. We finished at the zoo and swung by the house to grab some things to bring to my sister's for dinner. We didn't even take the kids out of the car. By the time we got home from my sister's it was about 7:45 and they were ready for bed. They went to sleep with very little protest.

I forgot to take my camera with us any place. This is our kitchen after dropping drinks off after each stop and collecting new waters for everyone. It's nice and clean again as I type this.

No comments:

Post a Comment