Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Waterworld


Bath time has become acrobat time around here. It feels like we say "No standing in the tub" probably a hundred times during each bath. We're trying to teach them that standing means they are done and they get taken out. They aren't getting that yet.
Arya signed milk today. She's been able to do it for a long time, but usually prefers to whine at me when she wants to nurse. She was playing on the floor, looked up and signed. It wasn't the sloppy milk sign she's given in the past that only a mom could understand. This was a definite sign that anyone who knows signs would understand. She also waved goodbye to a woman in a store. We went to Babies R Us to pick up a few things. We say 4 other sets of twins while we were there and the girls were very interested in them.

Nothing new from E today. She gave me some really cute smiles though, so she gets pics loaded. I love that you can see her tooth. She got her first tooth a few weeks before A, but I think A is going to get her second one first.

No comments:

Post a Comment