Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Firecrackers

We had a long fun filled day. The girls even got to go swimming in the neighbors' pool. They loved their first outdoor swim and the attention they got. The pool fool of teenage girls gave Cork and me a break and we got to enjoy the water as well.


Arya got her first tooth yesterday. I honestly wouldn't have even known she had it except I was grabbing something out of her mouth and felt it. She didn't have it the day before. She's been waking a little more than usual at night, but not bad. Eiley, who isn't teething, has been up a lot more than Arya.
Eiley has started dancing and singing to music. It's so much fun to watch her bob up and down and make lots of monotone noises. I think she may have inherited my signing talent. Actually, it doesn't matter if she inherited Cork's or my talent, either way she wouldn't be able to sing very well. As you can see, Eiley's helmet is off again. I'm not sure if her skin was irritated from the heat this time or if it was the helmet's fault. We'll know in a few days and she may be getting a brand new helmet.

3 comments:

  1. Your girls are adorable! They are just about the same age as mine...my girls will be one on July 31st! Stopping by from Multiples & More...happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from Multiples and more. Your girls are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for linking up this week! Sounds like you guys had a great day:)

    ReplyDelete