Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Monday, May 23, 2011

Because I Can

I made each kid an outfit like this. I think they are hilarious. Sort of clownish, but I feel like they can still get away with them since they are young. I can't wait until they grow into them a little bit.

1 comment:

  1. They are awesome. What pattern did you use? I think Calleigh needs one

    ReplyDelete