Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

We had a good mother's day. I wanted to get a really cute pic of the kids and me together. Of course that did not happen. I did not take one picture today. That's the first time in almost a year and a half that I didn't take a picture or a video. I figured out the other day how to upload photos from my phone to my computer. This is a photo I took a few months ago. I think it's so cute because they were both crying in the car and stopped. I turned back to see why they'd stopped and found them holding hands. It melts my heart when I see them doing stuff like these. These two are the best buddies.

Cork took Eiley to the store today and left Arya at home with me. Eiley called out Arya's name the entire time they were at the store and Arya cried for 5 minutes when they left. She never cries like that when Cork or I leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment