Welcome to the Roe household blog. We're attempting to post 365 days of pictures in a Roe. Cork and I have been married since 2002 and welcomed identical daughters in August of 2009 after a struggle with infertility. Our girls were definitely worth the wait and I say they were destined to be here because they were conceived on my birthday, due on my sister's birthday and born on my grandma's birthday. What are the chances of that! We welcomed our third daughter in June of 2012. We all fell in love with her right away. She has two amazing older sisters who love to watch over her.

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Roller Coaster Bound



We went to a graduation party today and there was a bounce house there. Both kids loved jumping in it. Both also tried going down the huge slide. Eiley went once, sliding down feet first on her tummy, and that was enough for her. Arya launched herself from the top and loved it so much that she just kept climbing the inflatable ladder to slide again. The slide was almost a straight drop and she kept landing in a bouncing, out of control, heap at the bottom. I eventually made her stop because she was getting wilder and wilder and I was afraid she would hurt herself. The minimum age listed on the bounce house was 3, so I figured the slide isn't made for 21 month old bones. I can't wait until I can bring Arya on a roller coaster with me. She's definitely my daughter.


No comments:

Post a Comment